A Viable and Sustainable Morafe.
To leverage and utilise our resources (land, minerals and people) to create a viable developing Morafe through sustainable Socio-economic activities.
• We speak the truth and accept accountability for our actions.
• We adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and personal
responsibility, worthy of the trust our communities place in us.
• We believe transparent administration will ensure that the principles of
“Good Corporate Governance” are adhered to thereby fostering community trust.
• We take ownership, provide visible leadership and encourage collaboration,
commitment and creativity for the benefit of all.
• Respect – We value respect for all who come into our lives, and we treat
everyone we meet in the same way that we would like to be treated.
• Honesty – We believe acting with honesty will enable trust and respect in
all our actions.
• Loyalty – Commitment and dedication to servicing our stakeholders.
• Fairness – To conduct our business in a fashion that is free any form of
discrimination from creed, colour, race, sex and religion.
• Compassionate – We treat our stakeholders with empathy.